We attribute great importance to the protection of your data and to the safeguarding of your privacy. Therefore, we wish to inform you hereinafter about the collection and use of your personal data with respect to our website.
Data Privacy Statement
with regards to the websites www.amricha.com and www.samalios.de
1) Provider and responsible person
AMRICHA gemeinnützige GmbH (non – profit organization with limited liability under German law)
Responsible person: Alexander Malios
Telephone: +49 341 / 30 31 180
2) Collection and storage of personal data and manner and purpose of their use
2.1) When you visit our website
When you call up our websites www.amricha.com and www.samalios.de, the Browsers deployed by your terminal computer automatically send information to the Server of our website. This information is stored temporarily in a so – called Logfile. The following information will be automatically collected and stored without any further action on your side and will be saved until its automatic deletion:
- IP-Address of the requesting computer
- date and time of the access
- name and URL of the collected file/s
- the website, from which the access was made (Referrer-URL)
- the Browser used and if applicable the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your Access-Provider
We will use and process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- to ensure the smooth connection setup to the website,
- to ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- to evaluate the security and stability of the system and
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the Data Processing is Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 let. f DSGVO [Basic Data Protection Act]. Our legitimate interest is derived from the aforementioned purposes of data collection. We shall under no circumstances use the collected data for the purpose of drawing any conclusions to your person.
In addition, in case of a visit to our website, we take the liberty to deploy Cookies and analysis services. You can find more information on this topic under Items 4 and 5 of this Data Privacy Statement.
2.2) When you use our contact form
If you have any questions of any type whatsoever, we offer you the option to establish contact with us by using our contact form, provided in our website. For this contact it is important to give a valid e – mail address, so that we know where the request comes from and to be able to reply to this email address. Further details can be voluntarily provided. The data processing for the purpose of establishing contact with us will be made according to Art. 6 (1) Sent. 1 let. a DSGVO on the basis of your granted voluntary approval.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form, will be automatically deleted after the completion of processing and replying to your request.
3) Forwarding of data
There will be no transmission of your personal data to third parties for any other purpose whatsoever apart from the ones listed hereinafter. We will forward your personal data to third parties only, if:
- you have granted your explicit consent thereto according to Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 let. a DSGVO,
- forwarding your personal data according to Art. 6 (1) Sent. 1 let. f DSGVO is necessary for the validation, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding and legitimate interest warranting protection and the prevention of forwarding your data,
- in case there is a legal obligation to the forwarding of your data according to Art. 6 (1) Sent. 1 let. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 (1) Sent. 1 let. b DSGVO for the settlement of contractual relationships with you
We deploy Cookies in our website. These are small files, which are automatically created by your Browser and are stored in your terminal device (Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone etc.) whenever you visit our website. Cookies do not cause any damage to your terminal device and contain no viruses, „Trojans“ or any other malware.
In the Cookies are stored pieces of information, which result in every case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that through this we are directly informed about your identity. The deployment of Cookies serves on the one hand to make the use of our offer more pleasant for you. Therefore, we deploy so – called Session – Cookies, in order to detect whether you have already visited individual pages of our website. These are automatically deleted, as soon as you leave our website.
In addition, we deploy for the optimisation of user – friendliness also temporary Cookies, which are stored for a specifically set period of time on your terminal device. If you visit our website again in order to claim our services, it is automatically recognised that you were already in our website and it also recognises which inputs and settings you had made, so that you will not need to input them again.
On the other hand, we also deploy Cookies to enable us to statistically collect data of the use of our website and to evaluate this data for the purpose of optimising our offer for you (see Item 5). These Cookies enable us to recognise automatically that you have visited us before, by a new visit of our website. These Cookies are automatically deleted after a defined specific period of time.
The data processed through Cookies are required for the purpose of protecting our legitimate interests and the interests of third parties according to Art. 6 (1) Sent. 1 let. f DSGVO. Most Browsers automatically accept Cookies. However, you can configurate your Browser in such a way that no Cookies are stored in your computer or a notice is always shown, before a new Cookie is stored. Nevertheless, the complete deactivation of Cookies may lead to the fact that you will not be able to use all functions of our website.
Please note that you can configurate the settings of your Browser in such a way that you will always be informed about the setting of Cookies and you can decide about their separate acceptance, or you can exclude the acceptance of Cookies for specific cases or in general. Every Browser differs from the others in the manner it manages its Cookie-settings. This manner is described in the Help Menu of every Browser, which explains to you how you can change your own Cookie-settings. You can find these settings for the respective Browser under the following links:
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=de&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=de_DE
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/de/cookies.html
Please note that if you do not accept the Cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
5) Rights of the persons affected
You have the right:
- purs. to Art. 15 DSGVO to demand information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you have the right to demand information about the processing purposes, the category of the personal data, the categories of receivers, to whom these data were or will be disclosed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right to the correction, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of a right of lodging a complaint, the origin of your data, if these were not collected by us, and about the existence of an automated decision – making, including the profiling and – if applicable – meaningful information to their details;
- purs. to Art. 16 DSGVO to demand immediately the correction of incorrect or the completion of your personal data saved by us;
- purs. to Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data saved by us, if this is necessary for the processing of the exercise of the right to the free expression of opinion and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- purs. to Art. 18 DSGVO to demand the limitation of processing your personal data, if you contest the correctness of the data, the processing of your data is illegal, however you refuse their deletion and we no longer need the data, however you need them for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have filed an appeal purs. to Art. 21 DSGVO against the processing of your data;
- purs. to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data, which you have already provided to us in a structured, accessible and machine – readable form or to demand their transmission to another responsible party;
- purs. to Art. 7 (3) DSGVO to revoke vis – à – vis us at any time the approval once granted to us. This will have as a consequence that we are no longer entitled to continue your data processing, which was made on the basis of this approval, and
- purs. to Art. 77 DSGVO to lodge a complaint by a supervisory authority. As a rule, for this purpose you can turn to the supervisory authority of your local place of residence or workplace or to the domicile of our law office.
6) Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests purs. to Art. 6 (1) Sent. 1 let. f DSGVO, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data purs. to Art. 21 DSGVO, if there are reasons for this, which result from your specific situation or the objection is oriented against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will realise without requesting any details of a specific situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation, it is sufficient to send an e‑mail to: .
7) Data security
We use within the website – visit the popular SSL-procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest possible encryption level, which is supported by your Browser. As a rule, this is a 256 ‑Bit encryption. If your Browser does not support a 256 – Bit encryption, we call on instead to a 128 – Bit v3 technology. Whether one individual page of our Internet presence is transmitted with encryption or not, you recognise the locked portrayal with the key- and/or the lock – symbol in the lower status bar of your Browser.
In all other respects, we use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulations, partial or full loss, destruction or against the unauthorised access of your data by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with the technological development.
8) Web analysing services
This website uses currently no Google Analytics or any similar analysing services.
9) Tools and other information
9.1) Google Maps
We use on our website Google Maps (API) of Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Maps is a web service for the depiction of interactive (Land-)maps, in order to visually depict geographical information. About the use of this service, you will see our location and the possibility to eventually come to us facilitated. Information about the use of our website (such as e.g. your IP-Address) will be sent to the Server of Google in the USA and saved there, whenever you call – up these individual subpages, in which the maps of Google Maps are connected. This is made regardless of the fact whether Google provides a User account, through which you can log – in or whether there is no User account at all. If you are logged – in by Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish the assignment with your profile by Google, you must log – out before activating the button. Google stores your data (even for not logged – in unsers) as a User profile and evaluates them. Such an evaluation is made in particular purs. to Art. 6 (1) let. f DSGVO on the basis of the legitimate interests of Google for the overlaying of personalised advertising, market research and/or appropriate design meeting the requirements of its website. You have a right of objection against the creation of these user – profiles, in which case for the exercise of this right you must direct your complaint to Google. Google LLC, domiciled in the USA is certified for the US-European Data Protection Convention „Privacy Shield“, which guarantees the compliance with the applicable data protection levels in the EU.
Google Maps and the Google Maps (API) of Google LLC. will be blocked, until you consent to the upload of the content.
10) Use of Social Media: Videos
Use of YouTube-Videos.
This website uses the YouTube – embedding function for the display and reproduction of videos of the Provider „YouTube“, which belongs to Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA („Google“). In this function, the extended data protection mode is used, which according to the statement of the Provider initiates the storage of user information only with the reproduction of the video/s in Gang setzt. If the reproduction of embedded YouTube – videos is started, the Provider „YouTube“ sets Cookies, in order to collect information about the behaviour of the users. According to the pointers of „YouTube“ these serve among other things for the collection of video statistical data, to improve user – friendliness and to prevent abusive behaviour. Whenever you log – in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account, if you click on a video. If you do not wish the assignment with your profile by YouTube, you must log – out before the activation of the button. Google saves your data (even for not logged – in users) as usage profiles and evaluates these profiles. Such an evaluation is made in particular purs. to Art. 6 (1) let. f DSGVO on the basis of the legitimate interests of Google for the overlaying of personalised advertising, market research and/or appropriate design meeting the requirements of its website. You have a right of objection against the creation of these users – profiles, in which case for the exercise of this right you must direct your complaint to YouTube. Regardless of a reproduction of the embedded videos, a connection to the Google-Network „DoubleClick“ will be recorded by every visit to this website, which may initiate data processing operations beyond our influence. Google LLC, domiciled in the USA is certified for the US-European Data Protection Convention „Privacy Shield“, which warranties the compliance with the valid data protection levels applicable in the EU. You can look – up further information for the Data Privacy of „YouTube“ in the Data Privacy Statement of the Provider under: https://www.google.de/intl/de/ policies/privacy
YouTube-Videos will be blocked until you approve to the upload of their content. Until the approval is granted, only a screen shot of the Video-Startup screen will appear.
11) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of storage of personal data is governed by the respective legal safe – keeping regulations (e. g. safe – keeping regulations according to commercial and taxation laws). After the expiry of this period, the respective data are routinely deleted, provided that they are no longer required for the fulfilment of a contract or for proceedings to the initiation of a contractual relationship and/or there is no further legitimate interest from our side for the further storage of this data.
12) Timeliness and amendment of this Data Privacy Statement
This Data Privacy Statement is currently valid and is on the status of May 2018.
It may become necessary through the further development of our website and offers or due to amended legal and/or respectively authority provisions that this Data Privacy Statement is amended. You can retrieve and print at any time the updated version of the Data Privacy Statement on our website under https://www.samalios.de/privacy-protection